Monday, February 27, 2017

A Gang-Stalking Déjà Vu?!

(The Book of Job Pattern?)

In the Old Testament Book of Job, we read how one called Satan sought to destroy a “man [who] was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.”*

The pattern was this:
1. devastating financial ruin;1
2. loss of his children / family;2
3. destruction of his health;3
4. loss of the support of his wife;4
5. friends falsely accusing him of wrong-doing, paranoia, etc.;5
6. strangers harassing him;6
7. traumatic dreams, visions, nightmares, confusion, terror, despair;7
8. no one truly listening to / understanding his reasoning and complaints;8
9. no apparent relief, not even when appealing to the highest form of justice (i.e., God).9
With the aid of modern technology, this Job pattern of disrupt and destroy has never been so pervasive and global as in our time. Millions, if not tens of millions, worldwide are becoming targeted individuals (TIs) or associations (TAs) by gang-stalkers as
▪ propaganda, lies, false witness, and moral decay surfeit our world;
▪ compromised / corrupted persons or authorities participate out of fear or favor;
▪ rising unemployment (often deliberately crisis-created) disposes people to become paid dupes or willing / unwilling servants of scripted, unlawful, disrupt and destroy agendas;
▪ free-markets merge with skyrocketing numbers of psychopaths pursuing command and control structures like monopolies and oligopolies;
▪ power elites become frantic to control or destroy anyone opposed to or in competition with their power and gain obsessions;
▪ ethnic-, religious-, or ideological-phobias / malice; and ex-partner hostilities find incredible opportunity for life disruption;
▪ secret combinations team up with the adversary of all good to recreate a world in his image and control;
▪ NWOs (7-headed?) pursue their psychopathic agendas of mind-control;
▪ “WE, the People” allow ourselves: 1) to remain in ignorance of the dire state of our world; 2) to disregard the crimes and injustices of our economic and governmental systems; 3) to be bought and sold like slaves and robots; 4) to remain silent in fear10; and so forth.
Of course, there may be some TIs and TAs whose paranoia is not entirely based in fact, but part of the gang-stalking agenda is to exacerbate disruption and paranoia in subtle, distressing ways that may seem individually innocuous, but in the persistent aggregate are meant to devastate. With the aid of the internet, many witnesses are trying to raise awareness of the “unbelievable”; and to end targeting and bullying.


Phases of being a Targeted Individual (Time 6:57) at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCAhT4Ww2G8

See also: Understanding Organized Gang Stalking and Electronic Harassment (Time 49:46) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIN6vyYFUuE
Could it be that our awareness of and zero tolerance for targeting is vital to saving this world?

Of course, many will dismiss gang-stalking as ridiculous “conspiracy theory,” but when disrupt and destroy agendas11 coincide with historical déjà vus, patterns, and warnings, the willfully ignorant (who are mocked and scorned by psychopathic insiders) will, in time, learn truth by sad experience.

Perhaps, in a campaign to STOP organized harassment, the initial vital steps for most people are: 1) to become aware of this historical (latter-day accelerated) disrupt and destroy agenda; 2) to acknowledge that “we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places”;12 and 3) to seek to access the only protection possible when confronting powers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints (New Testament | Ephesians 6:13-18; bold emphasis added).
NOTE: There are some out there who claim the Law of Attraction governs this gang-stalking “perception.” Do NOT be deceived. There is a First Law of Attraction that supersedes the world's so-called LoA13 that so many deceptively espouse. The superseding First Law of Attraction is this:
The Devil [and his cohorts are] more obsessed with persons striving to do and be good than with persons who are not.
So know this: disrupt and destroy is a universal plan of devils and demons opposite to a Divine Plan for growth in Faith, Hope, and Charity. Each individual's Divine Plan unfolds (or not) as s/he exercises agency in confronting the natural man14 and the demonic powers and promises that entice.

A corollary to this First Law (in a world where psychopaths are obsessed with accumulating ever more power, gain, and control) is that any one who manifests integrity, altruism, independence of thought, spiritual / special gift, or poses any kind of perceived threat to “command and control” agendas will be targeted.

How long till we understand that there is no sure safety or help to be found when we look to the arm of flesh alone?
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint (Old Testament | Isaiah 40:28–31).
-------------------------------/
* Old Testament | Job 1:1
Also, Old Testament | Job 1:8 ~ And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
Old Testament | Job 2:3 ~ And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

1. Old Testament | Job 1:14–17 ~ And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them: And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
2. Old Testament | Job 1:18–19 ~ While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house: And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
3. Old Testament | Job 2:7–8 ~ So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown. And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes.
Old Testament | Job 30:16-31 ~ And now my soul is poured out upon me; the days of affliction have taken hold upon me. My bones are pierced in me in the night season: and my sinews take no rest. By the great force of my disease is my garment changed: it bindeth me about as the collar of my coat. He hath cast me into the mire, and I am become like dust and ashes. I cry unto thee, and thou dost not hear me: I stand up, and thou regardest me not. Thou art become cruel to me: with thy strong hand thou opposest thyself against me. Thou liftest me up to the wind; thou causest me to ride upon it, and dissolvest my substance. For I know that thou wilt bring me to death, and to the house appointed for all living. Howbeit he will not stretch out his hand to the grave, though they cry in his destruction. Did not I weep for him that was in trouble? was not my soul grieved for the poor? When I looked for good, then evil came unto me: and when I waited for light, there came darkness. My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me. I went mourning without the sun: I stood up, and I cried in the congregation. I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls. My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. My harp also is turned to mourning, and my organ into the voice of them that weep.
4. Old Testament | Job 2:9 ~ Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.
5. Old Testament | Job 4:7–9 ~ [Eliphaz:] Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off? Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same. By the blast of God they perish, and by the breath of his nostrils are they consumed.
Old Testament | Job 8:2–6 ~ [Bildad:] How long wilt thou speak these things? and how long shall the words of thy mouth be like a strong wind? Doth God pervert judgment? or doth the Almighty pervert justice? If thy children have sinned against him, and he have cast them away for their transgression; If thou wouldest seek unto God betimes, and make thy supplication to the Almighty; If thou wert pure and upright; surely now he would awake for thee, and make the habitation of thy righteousness prosperous.
Old Testament | Job 11:2–3, 13–14 ~ [Zophar:] Should not the multitude of words be answered? and should a man full of talk be justified? Should thy lies make men hold their peace? and when thou mockest, shall no man make thee ashamed? ... If thou prepare thine heart, and stretch out thine hands toward him; If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles.
Old Testament | Job 15:2–6 ~ [Eliphaz:] Should a wise man utter vain knowledge, and fill his belly with the east wind? Should he reason with unprofitable talk? or with speeches wherewith he can do no good? Yea, thou castest off fear, and restrainest prayer before God. For thy mouth uttereth thine iniquity, and thou choosest the tongue of the crafty. Thine own mouth condemneth thee, and not I: yea, thine own lips testify against thee.
Old Testament | Job 18:2–4 ~ [Bildad:] How long will it be ere ye make an end of words? mark, and afterwards we will speak. Wherefore are we counted as beasts, and reputed vile in your sight? He teareth himself in his anger: shall the earth be forsaken for thee? and shall the rock be removed out of his place?
Old Testament | Job 22:5, 21-23 ~ [Eliphaz”] Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities infinite? ... Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
Old Testament | Job 34:35–37 ~ [Elihu:] Job hath spoken without knowledge, and his words were without wisdom. My desire is that Job may be tried unto the end because of his answers for wicked men. For he addeth rebellion unto his sin, he clappeth his hands among us, and multiplieth his words against God.
Old Testament | Job 12:4 ~ [Job:] I am as one mocked of his neighbour, who calleth upon God, and he answereth him: the just upright man is laughed to scorn.
6. Old Testament | Job 30:1, 8–15 ~ [Job:] BUT now they that are younger than I have me in derision, ... They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth. And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword. They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face. Because he hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me, they have also let loose the bridle before me. Upon my right hand rise the youth; they push away my feet, and they raise up against me the ways of their destruction. They mar my path, they set forward my calamity, they have no helper. They came upon me as a wide breaking in of waters: in the desolation they rolled themselves upon me. Terrors are turned upon me: they pursue my soul as the wind: and my welfare passeth away as a cloud.
7. Old Testament | Job 7:11, 13–15, 20; 10:15 ~ [Job:] Therefore I will not refrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul. ... When I say, My bed shall comfort me, my couch shall ease my complaint; Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions: So that my soul chooseth strangling, and death rather than my life. ... I am a burden to myself? ... I am full of confusion;
8. Old Testament | Job 19:2-3, 5-22 ~ [Job to his “friends”:] How long will ye vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words? These ten times have ye reproached me: ye are not ashamed that ye make yourselves strange to me. ... If indeed ye will magnify yourselves against me, and plead against me my reproach: Know now that God hath overthrown me, and hath compassed me with his net. Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard: I cry aloud, but there is no judgment. He hath fenced up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths. He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head. He hath destroyed me on every side, and I am gone: and mine hope hath he removed like a tree. He hath also kindled his wrath against me, and he counteth me unto him as one of his enemies. His troops come together, and raise up their way against me, and encamp round about my tabernacle. He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me. My kinsfolk have failed, and my familiar friends have forgotten me. They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight. I called my servant, and he gave me no answer; I intreated him with my mouth. My breath is strange to my wife, though I intreated for the children's sake of mine own body. Yea, young children despised me; I arose, and they spake against me. All my inward friends abhorred me: and they whom I loved are turned against me. My bone cleaveth to my skin and to my flesh, and I am escaped with the skin of my teeth. Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me. Why do ye persecute me as God, and are not satisfied with my flesh?
Old Testament | Job 21:1–3; 34 ~ [Job:] ... Hear diligently my speech, and let this be your consolations. Suffer me that I may speak; and after that I have spoken, mock on. ... How then comfort ye me in vain, seeing in your answers there remaineth falsehood?
9. Old Testament | Job 16:9–14, 16, 20 ~ [Job:] ... mine enemy sharpeneth his eyes upon me. They have gaped upon me with their mouth; they have smitten me upon the cheek reproachfully; they have gathered themselves together against me. God hath delivered me to the ungodly, and turned me over into the hands of the wicked. I was at ease, but he hath broken me asunder: he hath also taken me by my neck, and shaken me to pieces, and set me up for his mark. His archers compass me round about, he cleaveth my reins asunder, and doth not spare; he poureth out my gall upon the ground. He breaketh me with breach upon breach, he runneth upon me like a giant. ... My face is foul with weeping, and on my eyelids is the shadow of death; ... My friends scorn me: but mine eye poureth out tears unto God.
To read the full of Job's complaints, see particularly chapters 3, 6-7, 9-10, 12-13, 16-17, 18-21, 23-24, 26-31.
10. New Testament | 2 Timothy 1:7 ~ For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
11. http://dejavu-timestwo.blogspot.ca/2017/02/disrupt-and-destroy.html
12. New Testament | Ephesians 6:12
13. http://dejavu-timestwo.blogspot.ca/2009/10/to-sick-and-afflicted.html
http://dejavu-timestwo.blogspot.ca/2009/09/why-i-doubt-law-of-attraction.html
14. New Testament | 1 Corinthians 2:1416 ~ But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Book of Mormon | Mosiah 3:19 ~ For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father.

 
Creative Commons License
Déjà Vu ~ Times blog by SMSmith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.